Every purchase that you make should be good for more than just you. There are lots of opportunities to purchase stylish, useful, affordable gifts for yourself and others while also supporting a larger community and nonprofits that do good in the world. Give the gifts that give back!
1. MissionCute. Purchase a box each month filled with goodies like accessories and beauty products and have it shipped straight to your house! 50% of the net proceeds will go to the monthly nonprofit partner, which changes each month in order to spread the love!
2. Shop Compliment. You can join the feel good movement and purchase from Compliment, gifts for the spirit. A portion of every sale goes to fill a scholarship bank for deserving first-generation college students. Buy beautiful handmade jewelry and create a bright future for all students.
3. JustNeem. JustNeem is a body care company that specializes in premium, all natural products. Each sale goes toward their mission to empower the people of Mauritania, West Africa. Their team works with the community and provides a food source for the local market and has even installed a solar-powered water pump.
4. Miir. Purchase bottles, bikes, tumblers, growlers, and more and support the company’s mission to change the world. They’ve built 12 wells around the world and have given away 150 bikes to people in need. Help their mission continue and buy their high quality, innovative products.
5. A Dog’s Life. You can feed your pets super nutritious, responsibly sourced food from their rescue dog label and the company will donate 10% of the proceeds to rescue groups and shelters.
6. GiveScent. Live sweetly and give purely! Purchase the intoxicating scent straight from Italy and support women worldwide and empower females to have a voice.